GREATER WAIKATO RAILWAY MODELLERS EXHIBITION 9-10 SEPTEMBER 2017

Welcome to NZ120.ORG Forums Events GREATER WAIKATO RAILWAY MODELLERS EXHIBITION 9-10 SEPTEMBER 2017

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Komata 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Komata
    Participant

GREATER WAIKATO RAILWAY MODELLERS EXHIBITION

When: 9-10 SEPTEMBER 2017

Where: Cambridge Town Hall

Opening Times:

SATURDAY: 10.00-1600
    SUNDAY: 10.00-1500

Prices:

ADULTS: $5.00
    cHILDREN OVER FIVE: $2.00
    FAMILY TICKET: $10.00

The Greater Waikato Railway (GWR) Modellers (Cambridge, Matamata, Tirau, Te Awamutu, Morrinsville, and Hamilton) and friends from Rotorua, Tauranga, Levin, and Hamilton Model Railway Clubs

Some of the layouts being exhibited include:

The former Matamata MRC British’ layout (now owned by the GWMRC)
    Raurimu Spiral
    Small-space Austrian NG
    US Civil War / Wild West layout

They will be joined by ladies from Waikato Miniatures (showing exquisite miniature doll’s houses) and from the Cambridge Patchwork Group and Quilter’s Patch Orphans (making quilts for Camp Quality) to provide interesting hobby ideas for all the family.
    Cambridge Brass Band will provide catering to raise funds for their trip to France in 2018.

I am advised that there will be a ‘trade’ presence at the ‘show

Note: This is the GWR’s first public exhibition (although they did run a very small one in 2016 as a fund-raiser to support of the local Brass Band), so your support will be appreciated. Regrettably, due to prior commitments, I will not be exhibiting any of my layouts.

`

• This topic was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by  Komata.
    • This topic was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by  Komata.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.