Trackgang Products

Welcome to NZ120.ORG Forums NZ120 Trackgang Products

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Trackgang 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Trackgang
    Participant

Hey Modelers,

All this time I haven’t started my own topic tread.
    Kit things keep ticking along. Unfortunately interest appears to have quieten over the last couple of years with only a handful of modeler’s publicly seaming to be active. But there’s still steady interest going behind the scenes I can say.
    Personally I’m now dividing my time between nz120 and 1:64th kit production, so it’s a ‘what needs to be done next’ scenario. Plus I’ve been doing more requests for custom decals for wagons.
    If you need something and its been O/S on the webpage for a while, then that’s why. Haven’t forgotten the suggested kits that people have discussed with me over the last few years, and hopefully we’ll get something out later this year for the modern rolling stock.
    We did have a handy room here in Tauranga for monthly meetings and the nz120 layout was up most of the 12 months we had the room. Some updates and improvements were made at the time including more scenic work and new buildings and bridges. The layout is due to return to the show circuit next year. Starting with Tauranga in January then possibly Te Awamutu in April?TBC Taupo in July TBC and then Hamilton in October TBC. (TBC- to be confirmed)
    Will keep you more up-to-date each month.
    In the meantime heres pics of the first nz120 ‘popscile’ Dx2615 I built.

Cheers Russell

Lewis Holden
    Keymaster

Great stuff Russell! Great to have your updates from Trackgang.

For my own part, my big challenge over the last 12 months has been moving (again), having to disassemble my layout (again) and then starting again… which hasn’t been great for modelling. However, things have stabilised now so I’ve got more time for model making.

Lewis Holden
    Keymaster

Great stuff Russell! Great to have your updates from Trackgang.

For my own part, my big challenge over the last 12 months has been moving (again), having to disassemble my layout (again) and then starting again… which hasn’t been great for modelling. However, things have stabilised now so I’ve got more time for model making.

Trackgang
    Participant

Whats happening in the Workshop – August 2018

Back to business!

Kit quantities checked on webpage and now we’re ready to carry on after the one month distraction.
    Wheels and bearings order placed for nz120 kits.

Now Available:- nz120:- Dg original and Modern cab version kits in stock again.

Upcoming shows we are attending are:

Christchurch at Pioneer Stadium 6/7 October.

Hamilton at the Gardens, Labour Weekend 20-22 October.

Look forward to seeing the modellers once again.

Cheers, to you all Smile

Russell Jones

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.