Za za za

Welcome to NZ120.ORG Forums NZ120 Za za za

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Lewis Holden 8 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Lewis Holden
    Keymaster

(Actually ZLs)

Lewis Holden
    Keymaster

Recently ordered three of Peter’s ZA wagons off Shapeways, I’m going to paint these as Tasman ZL class box wagons:

ZL wagon

Peter has kindly changed the grade to one polished white & flexible plastic, I’ve got a rake of ZHs in this grade which are reasonably good quality.

• This reply was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by  Lewis Holden.

coasterboy
    Participant

gonna be good to see these.

Lewis Holden
    Keymaster

Friend of mine Thomas Le Bas created this…

beakaboy
    Participant

That will be interesting to see when wagons arrive. How much were the wagons each Lewis,without the horrible freight?

Lewis Holden
    Keymaster

$17.61 US which is about $25 NZD at the moment. Will get more bogies from Trackgang ($16 per wagon) plus couplers to complete.

RKBL
    Participant

Hi guys been long time since i did some modelling,now those would go nice with my Chocolate chippie DC and DF, that i have. Good to see there were other Tasman rolling stock other than the two locos and the DA/DAR

Lewis Holden
    Keymaster

They also leased DJ 3096 for a time…

Lewis Holden
    Keymaster

Prints arrived, once again excellent quality, one small defect with some of the struts but that’s easily fixed.

I’ve put a set of Type 14 bogies from Trackgang under one to do a quick test. Looks good. Now to clean up the print and find a colour that matches the Tasman colours.

Lewis Holden
    Keymaster

In for a wash with my ZHs also recently purchased and a UK plus VRA for good measure…

• This reply was modified 8 months, 1 week ago by  Lewis Holden.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.